Resident Programs and Services
Programs and Services range by community, but they include:
- Afterschool Homework and Enrichment – as part of our Culture of College initiative, we provide students a safe space to learn and grow.
- Eat, Read, and Play Summer Lunch & Learning Programs – a fun 8-10 week summer enrichment program that offers free breakfast and lunch to school aged children in the community and provides learning and reading activities.
- Maximizing Your Credit Program and Financial Education – in conjunction with rent reporting to credit agencies, residents can work towards improving or building their credit as well as participate in training on finances, budgets, monitoring and protecting credit, and more.
- Car Share Programs – we host electric vehicles at our sites that residents can use via ZipCar.
- Green Leaders Programs – the goal of this program is to spread environmental awareness within our communities and empower resident leaders.
- Food distribution – in partnership with local food banks and school districts, properties distribute food to residents including both perishable and non-perishable items.